1. I can walk a mile on the treadmill at 3.5 mph in only 17 minutes and not die.
2. I am not eating enough calories. She says I need to be eating between 1650 and 1900. Dear Lord, how do you eat that many calories and lose weight. I'd have to eat 5 300 calorie meals a day and have 5 100 calorie snacks. I'm having a tough time getting in 1500 every day.
3. My BMI is 42.55% and it should be 22 to be healthy. (I knew this was not going to be good)
4. I have a poor heart rate. Walking a mile at 3.5 mph my heart rate was only 126 and it should be 141-150 to effectively burn calories.
5. Strength training really hurts. I guess it's not supposed to, but...when you haven't really done any in a long time, it hurts.
6. And the real shocker...I am obese. (Ok I already knew that too)
So it appears that the 2.5 miles I walk in an hour is really not that good. I thought I was burning calories, but apparently I am not. I thought the point was to eat less and move more, but I think I may have been wrong on that point also.
Now not to mention, mother nature is paying a visit, and I feel like crap and don't really feel like working out. But the fatty me would just stay in bed and use this as an excuse, but the skinny me will be pushing on and go and work out and do at least a mile at 3.5, then I may slow down a little, cuz I thought my leg was gonna fall off.
I have decided that when I get to the 10 pound lost marker - I am buying the armband for my IPhone so I have no more mishaps with the flying phone. So hopefully I am hitting the 10 pound mark this week.