About Me

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
My name is Billie, I am a 43 year old mother of two. I have been mostly losing the battle of the bulge for the past 20+ years, now I'm ready to lose it for good. Come along on my journey to beat the battle.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Battle of the Bulge - Day 20

I weigh in on Saturday, but did not blog yesterday, so the scale said 213, so I'm down .5 for this week or a total of 9 pounds. I didn't get to exercise yesterday, although I could have, I had many things to do around the house and then church. So I just didn't get there. I know just another excuse. However, I got up this morning, ate breakfast and went and worked out. Walked 2.5 miles on the treadmill and did 30 crunches.

I really must get an armband for my Ipod, as I'm walking on the treadmill today, really getting into the walking, great song, 35 minutes in - I snag the cord and my phone flies across the room. Luckily there was only one other person there so not much embarrassment, but it distracted from the rest of the workout.

I am also very excited that my daughter has started a blog also, "No more CHUNKY DUNKING, time to skinny dip!" so everybody go check her out and follow her, she needs the motivation.

That's all for now, got things to do, be back later with my calorie log.

Quote for day - When we dream alone, it is only a dream. But when we dream together, it is the beginning of a new reality.

3 comments:

  1. 9 pounds! You gotta feel terrific about that. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 pounds down! great job, and keep that momentum going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss girl and for getting started at the gym...I laughed out loud about your thing flying across the room, lol.

    ReplyDelete