About Me

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
My name is Billie, I am a 43 year old mother of two. I have been mostly losing the battle of the bulge for the past 20+ years, now I'm ready to lose it for good. Come along on my journey to beat the battle.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 21 Weigh Day & Mindless eating

Friday morning weigh in, oh how I so look forward to stepping on that scale. Well I was down exactly 1 pound today, which I am fairly happy with.

For the most part I have eaten pretty good this week, but in analyzing my week, I don't think I have had enough water. I have been very busy at work this week with training for new job tasks and conversion of my previous work load to another office. I have a 64 oz water bottle and I try to drink two a day, which most days I do at least 1 and a half, then I have two 16 oz bottles of water during after workout and with dinner. Which all in all if I did it every day would be GREAT. However, when I'm busy, on conference calls, online training, etc I sometimes forget to drink my water. Then as I'm leaving work there is my empty bottle and I think to myself I never did back to the water cooler to fill that up. And after that it is impossible to make it up. After my workout I drink a bottle of water with dinner then have nothing else the rest of the evening. I should probably have another 32 oz or so before bedtime, but find it hard to do this. Also when I'm at home I find it hard to get all my water in. At work it's right there, but at home I'm busy doing everything that I can't get done during the week and I forget to drink my water. Like right now, it's 10:30am and I have had no water. At work I have generally already had at least a half a bottle.

Better go get some water!!!!

Now the mindless eating, Thursday (day before weigh in) I was on a training conference call for 2 1/2 hours. I had planned on going to Publix to get a wrap for lunch. However, with the conference call lasting through my morning snack and into lunch that was out the window. The secretary came in the with the local pizza place delivery menu and waved it at me. I was starved and of course said yes. But I did get good toppings (kinda) artichoke hearts and procuitto ham. However, still on the conference call when pizza gets there I am mindlessly eating this lovely, flavorful pizza and look down and have I eaten half the pizza. What is wrong with me??? I have a session with my personal trainer tonight, I'm not going to be able to move. Well as it turns out he worked us out HARD that night and I was able to move, but felt sluggish. And the day before weigh in. So that is why I am happy with a 1 pound loss.

So here's to a better week next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment