About Me

My photo
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
My name is Billie, I am a 43 year old mother of two. I have been mostly losing the battle of the bulge for the past 20+ years, now I'm ready to lose it for good. Come along on my journey to beat the battle.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phil 4:13

Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 10 - Weigh Day

Last week I only had 3.6 pounds to go til One-derland.....Did I make it???? Only the scale will tell. Weighed in this morning and ..........201.4.....NO did not make it, almost but not quite, still have 1.6 pounds to go. I did eat out too much last week, went to Starbucks too much and I haven't worked out in 3 days. So it's really not a surprise that I didn't lose as much as I had hoped.

Lets see my week in review...
Friday I was off work so worked out early, went to Starbucks, went to lunch at Moe's, did some Christmas shopping and Starbucks again, then went out to dinner at Cracker Barrell
Saturday worked out early, Christmas tree shopping, went to lunch at Williamson Bros BBQ, then church (and they have a coffee bar better than Starbucks), then I made turkey pot pie with left over Thanksgiving turkey.
Sunday had lunch with Shane's family at Craker Barrell, worked out in afternoon and then went to Starbucks. We ate dinner at home - lemon pepper chicken and scalloped potatoes.
Monday, back to work hectic day, worked out after work, had Subway on the way home
Tuesday, No workout, helped Shane's mom put up her Christmas tree and we ordered pizza (and not very healthy pizza - deep dish with everything on it).
Wednesday, had lunch out and Starbucks, No workout, had to go grocery shopping and went to Chili's for dinner.
Thursday, Lunch from Jason's Deli (healthy), No workout, had a migraine, had homemade Turkey Chili for dinner.

And of course there was no calorie counting this week.

So all in all it was a mixed week. Not very good eating, so-so workouts, but lost 2 pounds.

GOAL for next week - One-derland here I come.

1. I will workout every day. My plan is going to be to do at least 2 miles in the morning or at lunch (or both if I can) and then workout at the gym with Tammy (cardio and strength training)

2. Eat at home. I will not eat out as much this week. I will control my food, not let my food control me.

3. Track my calories.

4. I will not go to Starbucks more than once this week.

So far today has gone good.

Breakfast - Oatmeal 140, 1/2 cup 2% milk 61, splenda and blueberries 41, and 8oz Apple Juice 117 .
Snack - Apple 74
Lunch - BBQ Chicken Quesadilla (Lean Cuisine) 260, 1/2 c Cottage Cheese 80
Snack - 2 Cheese Sticks 120

892 calories used, which leaves me 700-800 for dinner and snack later

I walked 2 miles on treadmill this afternoon, and will do more cardio and strength training tonight at gym.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...Starbucks can do it to you every time! You think you're treating yourself to an innocent little drink, until you see how much sugar is in it! Good luck!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl....Onederland is right around the corner. I'll see you at the gym tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete